HANDS ON TRAINING FOR TODAYS WORKFORCE
The study from Georgetown University found that certificates in fields like computer and information services, transportation and business can boost earnings by 20 percent, on average, over people who just have high school diplomas.
Read the article
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, most of the jobs that will open up in the next few years do not require a B.A. In fact, only about 25% do. The other 75% do not. They need on-the-job training.
Read the article
General resources on education funding, grants and support.
Funding for Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM)
Governments, societies and industrial organizations around the world are allocating extra funding for STEM resources at schools and colleges. Click Here
No Child Left Behind
As part of the NCLB Act, funds are made available to US schools to ensure that all students, regardless of their background or status, achieve high standards. Read More
Featured Marcraft News
The Western Campus of Wayne County Community College District is going to be using multiple units of the Marcraft Clean Electrons and Energy Auditing Training Panels as part of its new Renewable Energy Technology Training Program.
The Muncie and Indianapolis campuses of Ivy Tech in Indiana recently implemented a Marcraft smart grid training program. The Muncie campus will also be using the Marcraft Solar PV program.
South Louisiana Community College in Opelousas, LA is going to teach a smarthome program using the Marcraft Residential Electronics Systems Integrator suite of training panels. The Marcraft training equipment was delivered and installed in May 2013.
Copyright © 2012-2013 by Educational Technologies Group • All Rights reserved
We will be at ACTE's CareerTech Vision 2013 on December 4-7 in Las Vegas, Nevada, Booth # 601. We will be featuring our new IT Cyber Security program, Healthcare IT, NEW cloud-based Smart Grid Simulator, Motor Driven Wind Turbine Program with SCADA applications, and Security and Surveillance Program controlled by our Integration system.